Go Back   Adult Webmaster Message Board > Adult Webmaster Board > Blogs

Old 03-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
Yahook
Administrator
Site Admin

Send a message via ICQ to Yahook
Default Blogbugs.org - Free Adult Blog Hosting

We're happy to announce that we finally moved this free adult blog hosting to a new server. Now all blogs load much faster than before. Registration is open again. You can create your blogs now :thumbsup

Currently we cache all blogs for 1 hour, so it meanst that after you update a thread you can see an updated verison of your blog in a period of time from 1 minute to 1 hour. Later we will improve this cache system.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:55 AM   #2
Yahook
Administrator
Site Admin

Send a message via ICQ to Yahook

We've just added a new domain to our free adult blog hosting. Read our news inside a webmaster area for more detauls. A domain is only available by request. If you make quality blogs and want to make them on this domain also you can send your request to us and if we like it we will give you an access to this domain.
Old 05-16-2013, 03:35 AM   #3
suki8888

This is really a good news
suki8888 is offline   Reply With Quote