Go Back   Adult Webmaster Message Board > Adult Webmaster Board > Spam and Announcements

Old 03-18-2009, 01:58 AM   #1
Yahook
Administrator
Site Admin

Send a message via ICQ to Yahook
Thumbs up AWM Shop - a shop for adult webmasters

Hi,

I want to announce a great new resource for serious webmasters that are intent on making lots of money. Promotion is number one of course, because if people don’t know your site exists, then you won’t sell anything. But the look of your site is next on the list, because a surfer will most often decide if he wants to remain at your site within just a few seconds of seeing it.

Our new online shop for adult webmasters just opened at http://www.awmshop.com/ and the first thing that we’ve stocked it with, are incredible looking templates that are super easy to edit according to varying needs, and every one of them includes its original psd file, and there’s a choice of TGP, MGP and blog designs to choose from.

The templates were done by different top designers and it shows, and after paying online with either epassporte or webmoney, clients receive their purchases within a few short minutes.

In addition to our great templates, we also have some incredible art content and really excellent non-exclusive material that includes lots of eye-catching cartoon characters, and many of the very best adult stories on the web.

We’ll be adding lots of other high quality promotional products in the near future, but right now we’d love to get your feedback on the present store which is at http://www.awmshop.com/

Please post your comments, saying what you think is great and what you think can be improved and say also what you’d like to see us sell.

Designers that do high quality work that they want to sell, should contact me on ICQ 101306875

Thank you,
Yahook
Old 10-12-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
sexydates

Nice Site, it gave me a few laughs when i looked through the cartoons.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:47 PM   #3
echatnetwork

Yeah cartoons looked funny, how many people like the cartoon sex. seems to be pretty big nowadays
echatnetwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:44 AM   #4
basujansb0110

That sounds real good !!

This is nice informative post.....
I wanna thanks for that.

But I need something special... !!!
Thanks.......
Old 01-19-2011, 06:54 AM   #5
edwardstube

cartoons really gave me a ache at my tummy, great....
edwardstube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:21 AM   #6
suki8888

Hi is there any here who would like to trade traffics with my site? thanks to all..
suki8888 is offline   Reply With Quote