Go Back   Adult Webmaster Message Board > Adult Webmaster Board > Cheaters Exposure

Old 09-12-2009, 04:31 PM   #1
imabloggernow

Angry defunct cyberfreehost blogs

Way back when, I tested out cyberfreehost as a blogging platform. After a couple months of posting, all of my posts were redirected to a page they had loaded with their own sponsor links. I wrote them about it and they gave me some BS answer about my browser settings.

Anyhoo, manually checking directory links this morning, I found a directory I had submitted the blog to that still had a link pointing to it which is now a parked page (http :// analsexmovies. cyberfreehost. com - if you want to take a look). I'm sure other peoples blogs are likewise redirected, and it galls me to think that these assholes are profiting from this. I'm throwing this out there for two reasons:
1. So that folks with directories and other link exchanges can check and pull these not-dead-exactly links, and
2. As one who had one of these blogs, to inform those same directory folks it isn't the fault of the people who made and submitted the blogs, so please keep that in mind.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:02 AM   #2
suki8888

they are really making money out of your works
suki8888 is offline   Reply With Quote