Go Back   Adult Webmaster Message Board > Adult Webmaster Board > Cheaters Exposure

Old 05-24-2005, 11:42 PM   #21
Extreme John

Send a message via ICQ to Extreme John

Well I thank you for taking the time and responding, you are correct I did think it was you making the initial statement, so for the person that wrote you about the issue send them this thread so they can clearly understand that Extreme isnt going anywhere, we have never shafted a single person and as long as I own Extreme we never will.

In referance to you not being able to make email contact, I will certainly say I am sadened by that, and honestly couldnt tell you what would cause a no response..... Frankly about anything. I will also add that we all have Icq, we are all on it on a consistant basis (hell Im talking to Yahook right now on it), not to mention we do have a ticket system as well that can be used than ofcourse we also have a listed phone number as a last resort for anyone struggeling to reach us. We trully arent hard to find.

In referance to the GG issue, I know exactly which issue your talking about, GG, Chris as well as myself all were very clear about the fact that we all took that much further than it needed to go, evidently we have moved passed it since I just spoke to GG today, holding on to differances doesnt resolve anything for anyone.

In regards to sponsors knowing the numbers and being able to just go 404 to make some extra money, Ill say 2 things in referrance to that, 1) Any sponsor doing that and thinking that they are saving money is destroying their future so in the end they would lose themselves money and than be gone, 2) We are listed on some of the largest sites in the world, which have the latest scripting ect. out there, not to mention because I have been around for 6 years I started by owning Tgp's, Tgp's which I still own like http://www.dirtydaughter.com/index2.htm I speak to many of these webmasters everyday and have for years, my scripts as well as theirs scripts would pull a 404 gallery in a heartbeat and thanks to these webmasters that bring issues to our attention we are able to fix them quickly so no one suffers.

In addition to everything else Ive said (and again not aimed at you but the person that was discussing this with you), you can check www.extremetradenetwork.com visit some of the tgp's we have listed there, we use our own hosted galleries and to send traffic to 404 would be screwing me too, I lose money on 404's because of many reasons, 1 being the loss of a potential sale and reccuring customer for a long period of time.

Regardless I felt it important to take a minute and jump on and be very clear that Extreme would prefer to be the first to know in regards to issues because WE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN FIX THEM.
Extreme John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 05:53 AM   #22
xsiteu

Send a message via ICQ to xsiteu

I will attempt to contact you via ICQ.
xsiteu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 05:54 AM   #23
xsiteu

Just went to the site and can not see your ICQ advertised.

I see ICQ addresses for Chris, Eric and Nate ?
Old 05-30-2005, 07:53 AM   #24
Yahook
Administrator
Site Admin

Send a message via ICQ to Yahook

Quote:
Just went to the site and can not see your ICQ advertised.

I see ICQ addresses for Chris, Eric and Nate ?
xsiteu, are you talking about Extreme John? Here's his ICQ - 51299342.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:19 PM   #25
Yahook
Administrator
Site Admin

Send a message via ICQ to Yahook

Small list of CJ cheaters http://www.cool-tgp.com/blacklist.php
Old 06-05-2005, 12:36 AM   #26
xsiteu

Thanks Yahook

I have just sent John an ICQ request to add. We will see how we go this time.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:18 PM   #27
sexygenter

Why must the truth be Censored ??
sexygenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:29 AM   #28
suki8888

thanks for the post it helps newbie a lot
suki8888 is offline   Reply With Quote